for background tasks and startup issues with the Minecraft module.
Notes for Windows users
The new AMP instance manager installation isn’t an in-place upgrade. You will need to uninstall the existing instance manger (this will not delete your instance data!) – and then when installing the new version, pick the Custom option and change the datastore directory to your existing one.
* Fixed a scheduler issue that would cause AMP to crash if a user supplied value couldn’t be cooerced into a boolean.
* Fixed webserver crashing if a websocket broadcast is performed at the same moment a user logs in.
* Fixed requiring AMP_LOG_LEVEL to be explicitly set on non-English Debian systems.
* Fixed a race condition caused by trying to expire sessions at the same time another user logs in.
* Fixed WaitForExitAsync() falling over on Windows if the process has already exited.
* Read-only settings can now always be read by default even if the user doesn’t have permission (unless explicitly opted out by the setting) – also applies to new AlwaysAllowRead attribute.
* Handle IO better failures when writing to audit log (write to primary log instead).
* Pressing ENTER in popup prompts now does the same as clicking OK.
* Don’t error out when trying to update details for a user with no email address.
* Updated initial feature test to show outdated browser warning on IE11 again.
* Rebuilt notifications UI to be data bound. Allows for better error reporting on long running tasks in the future.
* Updated libraries to latest versions.
* Don’t specify an auth server when using Hybrid mode by default.
Instance Manager core
* Fixed autoconfigure trying to re-use instance names that are already in use.
* Added missing names for running tasks that are created.
* Fixed the wrong console being shown when managing and instance and ADS has websockets enabled.
* Explicitly overrides default locale within AMP.
* Improved exception logging.
* Now removes AMP files that don’t belong to the target platform. Saves Linux users about 15MB/instance and Windows users about 45MB/instance
* Removed a stack of unused workers and language handlers, saves about 12MB per instance.
Instance Manager CLI
* Now recommends a sane address to browse to when an instance is on 0.0.0.0/::
Instance Manager GUI
* Updated to use new IM Core library
* Added Command Prompt and View Logs options
* New installer! Installs Core by default and has option to include in PATH
* By default datastore is located in AMPDatastore on the drive with the most free space.
* Fixed side-based backup cycling.
* Fixed Spigot version selector.
* Fixed issue that caused the server to not start unless the internal EULA check was disabled.
* Fixed EULA prompt not showing on new servers.
* Fixed module falling over if the bedrock server could not be saved to disk when downloaded.
* Fixed plugin installation not being possible when the instance is managed via ADS.
* Fixed parameter orders for Buildtools on Windows.
* Skips Java check when using a Bedrock server.
* Updated message handling mappings for Bedrock.
* Now drops connection rather than crashing if a packet is recieved with a length of less than 0.
* Fixed module falling over if a message was sent before RCON was initialized.
* Added support for downloading workshop items (not yet used in any modules).
7 Days to Die Module
* Added new Zombie movement settings.