It’s recommended that Linux users obtain the latest version of the instance manager.
Let us know how you get on in the comments below.
* Added a new IP selection source for servers that don’t work on 0.0.0.0 (srcds)
* Added sqlite as a static library on Linux. No longer required to be installed by the user.
* Added an option to have AMP not override the standard CTRL+C behaviour.
* Added a (working) ‘View release notes’ button when updates are available.
* Improved error reporting when login server is unavailable.
* Improved logging of permissions failures.
* Improved call stack logging for exceptions.
* Improved error reporting when certain system utilities are missing.
* Fixed Authentication being initialized before command line args were checked (fixes ‘invalid salt’ on brand new instances)
* Fixed CPU usage calculation in Windows. Was previously dividing by number of CPU cores twice.
* Fixed AMP not behaving on Linux systems where xterm-256color is the default terminal type.
* Fixed IP address settings not appearing as drop-down lists.
* Fixed display names for virtualization platforms.
* Removed ‘Banner Image’ plugin from those loaded by default.
* Removed unused video element (caused black screen for some users)
Instance Manager (Common)
* Added Friendly name and instance name are passed to the instance itself, which now stores them.
* Improved time taken to create instances significantly.
* Improved time taken to start/stop instances.
* Improved method used to stop instances on Linux, uses SIGTERM and waits before SIGKILL.
* Fixed licence check failing if AMP is bound to 127.0.0.1
Instance Manager (CLI)
* Fixed instances being reported as having failed to start even though they are running fine.
Local file backup plugin
* Fixed behaviour of .backupExclude files.
File manager plugin
* Now shows if backup exclusions apply to files (but cannot edit exclusions yet, still needs to be done by hand)
* Fixed certain file information not showing up in the right-side panel when selecting files.
Source Dedicated Server Module
* Added support for ‘Wingman’ gamemode.
* Added option to change player limit
* Added support for new Minecraft snapshots (fixes server not moving from started -> running condition)
* Improved logging for sleep related issues.
* Fixed startup failure if server.properties contains duplicate entries (most recent is used)
* Fixed sleep server trying to resolve IPs as hostnames (normally not an issue but some Linux systems don’t like this)
* Changed “Install / Update” to “Download / Update” – people were hitting install when providing their own Jars and surprised they got overwritten.
* Added -logFile by default as an argument.
* Added a setting to specify a different URL to download Oxide mod from.
* Fixed RCON behavior when Rust is bound to 0.0.0.0.