* Added missing error states for authentication issues related to Passthru Auth (tells you more about what’s wrong)
* API correctly handles situation where JSONResponse objects are being fed back to an async API caller.
* Fixed managed instances only being accessible via ADS rather than by their own address.
* All task failures are now logged regardless of the cause or origin.
* During startup version check, AMP will shut down if its version is below the acceptable minimum.
* Bulk library and dependency updates.
* Setting stores can now handle GUIDs correctly.
* Super Admin role can no longer be deleted.
* Users can no longer delete roles that they are a member of.
* Allow use of IEnumerable rather than Lists for string selection sources, reduces allocations.
* Schedulable tasks can now return an ActionResult so they get logged if there’s a failure of any kind.
* Auth failure time window and attempts count is now configurable (5 attempts in a 5 minute window as default, same as before)
* Fixed a race condition when adding console entries rapidly.
Instance Manager CLI
* Force argument for ChangeInstanceStream is now optional (default: False)
* Now shows parameter types for commands.
* Now correctly checks for a running ADS instance, won’t allow instance changes while ADS is running.
* Checks if Docker is installed before trying to use it.
* Checks if an AMP user exists when using a different user.
* Many uncommon commands are now hidden from help, requiring the use of the –advanced flag to show (but not to use)
Instance Manager Core
* Fixed behaviour of GetProvisionArguments for AIM on Linux.
* Added missing provisioning data for all instance types to correctly hand out network settings.
* First time wizard correctly sets Passthru mode when using a Hybrid/Standalone setup.
* Minor style tweaks and improvements.
* Port usage ranges are now implemented and being used.
* Added spawn protection radius setting (Spigot only)
* Added option to use system installed RAM as 100% mark rather than the Java max heap size.
* Update log handlers for bungee, forge, FTB.
* Fixed an NRE if the op list is invalid.
* Now checks for manually deleted backup archives when calculating currently available space.
7 Days to Die Module
* Now allows you to use the experimental build.
* Added new settings for the experimental build.
Local File Backup Plugin
* Added new setting to specify a maximum size limit for a single backup.
File Manager Plugin
* Increased default chunk size from 256KB to 16MB – should improve upload speeds significantly on non-LAN connections.
* File info pane is now usable on mobile.
* Logs when a user downloads a file (uploads were already logged)
* Fixed ‘dirty’ notice in file editor showing off-screen.