* Added user-specific permissions. (Only works for new users)
* Added warning in AMPConfig.conf not to change ports manually.
* Added logging when trying to use a session belonging to a different IP (diagnosis for multihoming issues)
* Added a setting (Monitoring.LogLevel) in AMPConfig.conf to change log level.
* Added logging for all task failures.
* Fixed stalling and timeouts on Windows systems, caused by waiting on WMI to provide stats.
* Fixed error not showing if user details can’t be updated
* Improved layout of new Status screen to compress better and not overflow on narrow windows.
* Improved logging for authentication failures
* Improved behavior inside Docker.
* Removed `screen` from dependencies list on Linux.
Instance Manager (Core)
* Instances that fail to create are no longer added to the datastore
* Improved logging for instance creation and autoconfiguration.
* Improved startup for Docker instances to now automatically handle all of the ports in use by that instance.
Instance Manager (CLI)
* Improved how certificate syncing works to make it more reliable.
* Silently restarts automatically if needed to make environment changes.
* Quickstart automatically starts created instances.
* Fixed bad data in /etc/passwd causing crash when creating instances.
* Removed `./` from the start of recommended ampinstmgr commands.
* Double clicking an instance now manages it by default.
* Instance menu is now right click instead of left-click (follows file manager convention)
* Style improvements
* Massively improved logging and error handling when trying to manage and communicate with remote instances.
* Added initial support for Bedrock servers.
* Fixed behaviour of the ‘Specific Version’ release stream when using the official server.
* Changed default manifest filename to avoid conflicts with Minecraft (both have a manifest.json file)
* Added the -1 value for sv_pure