**Linux users: It is required that you update to the latest version of ampinstmgr or your instances will not function correctly! Simply re-download replacing the existing binary**
* Added a ‘Wake Up’ button for servers that are sleeping (Only affects Minecraft module as its the only one that supports this)
* Improved behaviour of the logger, handles coloring better and does proper color resets. Generally looks better when viewing live.
* Tweak the behaviour of the ‘Linux buffer fix’ trick to accommodate running applications with double quotes in their parameters.
* New design for Status page, no longer uses the overlapping graphs.
Instance Manager (CLI)
* Added option to skip network test on instance creation
* Added –quickstart (quick) function to rapidly create an ADS instance on 0.0.0.0:8080. `./ampinstmgr quick USERNAME PASSWORD` – optionally accepts a port and IP binding as extra arguments.
* Changed command handling behavior to not care as much about – vs —
* Fixed an issue where help wouldn’t work for methods that have optional arguments.
* Fixed signature sync behavior in situations where old certificates need removing.
* New instance creation UI – auto-configures everything by default unless you opt for a standalone instance.
* Added support for Hybrid mode.
* Fixed issues with instance statuses not updating properly.
* Fixed issues with managing remote ADS instances.
* Changed wording to clarify that a licence is optional during setup but will be required to create instances.
* Fixed log parsing for NukkitX
ARMA 3 Module
* Added support for the 64 bit version of the server (32 bit to be removed?)
7 Days to Die Module
* New module!
* Full configuration, startup and shutdown – no player tracking or other functionality.
Factorio Module (Linux only)
* New module!
* Basic configuration (network only), startup and shutdown – no player tracking or other functionality.
* Note: glibc 2.18 or newer is required. CentOS 7 and some older distributions only ship with 2.17 as standard.
* Added setting for SourceTV port
* Fixed some settings being transposed with each other and bad configuration.
* Added support for the full Rust map list with a drop down menu.
* Added missing provisioning flags, required to allow ADS to auto configure.
* Moved a lot of functionality that was repeated in each module to AppServerBase – massive refactor, much more maintainable.
* Changed backup behavior, no longer injects the module name into the path (restores now behave as expected)
* Implemented a schedule task to restore a specific backup.
* Implemented Telnet support (required for 7 days to die)