* Version 18.104.22.168 TN/SR5-C
* Added support for Uris as setting types.
* Added a warning if system timezone isn’t UTC.
* Fixed error logging for not found situations when using RunUtility and similar.
* Fixed a potential NRE upon login if AMP can’t connect to its update server.
* Fixed process.kill throwing an exception if the monitor proc (as opposed to startup proc) has already exited.
* Fixed CPU usage calculation on Windows when system has SMT (Hyperthreading etc)
* Now uses the total system installed RAM for applications that don’t have memory limits (basically anything except MC)
* Now checks $PATH for ldconfig on Linux instead of assuming fixed path.
* Now uses 1-12 instead of 0-11 for months in the scheduler (Breaks existing schedules!)
* Now uses BTLS as the default SSL implementation on Linux. Supports TLS 1.2.
Instance Manager (Core)
* Added autoconfiguration for network ports and other incremental IDs.
Instance Manager (CLI)
* Added new commands to autocreate instances (individual and bulk)
* Added -version flag.
* Added RestartAllInstances command.
* Fixed starting instances for OSs running > Bash 4.4 due to a breaking change in bash.
* Now Automatically syncs available SSL certificates against the system certificate store.
* Added Simplified instance creation, by default just asks you what game you want to create and where you want to put it. Advanced settings remain available.
* Added Hybrid control mode (Like controller, but allows local instances)
* Added ‘Convert to managed’ for instances that are not currently managed by ADS under its current mechanism.
* Improved logging of remote auth failures
* Now responds proeprly to shutdown requests
* Made use of BattlEye optional.
* Fixed startup task not being removed if startup fails.
* No longer crashes if socat fails to run (bad args, unescaped params, etc)
* Added some missing settings from server.properties
* Fixed the “Accept EULA” prompt being shown over and over if the server fails to start immediately after accepting the EULA.
File Manager Plugin
* Custom VDS directories can be edited via configuration now